Owned and managed by Claudia and Roberto Passarelli, StudyNet has recruited mostly Brazilian students for study abroad programmes since 1989. Rock solid quality is their motto and Cape Studies is proud to be part of the portfolio they work with. Their clients’ profiles are as varied as the phenomenal 35 destinations they offer. Currently, college students, graduate students and young professionals top the list. Other age group is 50 plus who want to gain new language skills while enjoying culture and leisure time.
We had the opportunity to interview Roberto Passarelli to learn what factors have allowed StudyNet to successfully promote Cape Studies. Read through the end so you don’t miss our Instagram special and discover more current promotions by StudyNet.
1. What makes Cape Studies stand out from the other options of English language schools in Cape Town?
The location, friendly and professional staff and experienced teachers.
2. What do your clients look for in an English language course
A place where they can not only get immersed in the language but also get to know the culture of the country, do some sightseeing and be able to use the language skills they have just acquired.
3. What advantages and disadvantages does South Africa represent as a study abroad destination in comparison to Canada, United States, England or any other country where English is the official language?
The cost of living is much affordable and this is a great advantage. The happiness and friendliness of the people of South Africa are so valuable! In the past 10 years that StudyNet has been promoting South Africa as a study abroad destination, we have not had one disadvantage to report.
4. What do you consider are the strongest selling points of Cape Studies and Cape Town?
Cape Studies is located in Green Point, Cape Town which is a privileged location. Safe, trendy, easy access to main attractions are some of its characteristics. Host families are in proximity to Cape Studies and the Student Residence is on the school premises. Staff and teachers are kind are professional.
For more information about our 2 week winter special:
Address: Rua Antônio Simão Mauad, 149, 4º Andar – Centro Itajubá – MG | CEP 37500-180
Telephone: (35) 3622-4817
Email: info (at) studynet.com.br
Are you looking for the best English school in Cape Town to improve your language skills and experience the rich culture of this vibrant city? Look no further than Cape Studies Language School, a privately owned educational institution that has been providing high-quality language education to students since 1995.
Why Choose Cape Studies Language School?
1. Experienced and Qualified Teachers: Our highly qualified teachers are mother tongue speakers of English and represent all the races of South Africa. They use an interactive teaching approach that focuses on real-life situations, helping you develop your language skills with confidence. We pay equal attention to speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills to ensure that they are on par with the desired outcome.
2. Diverse Student Community: Our school attracts students from all over the world, fostering a welcoming and inclusive learning environment that encourages you to learn and grow together.
3. Exciting Social and Cultural Activities: Our social and cultural activities, including cultural tours, food tastings, surfing, and hiking, allow you to explore the city and practice your language skills in a fun and engaging way. All of which can be booked with our bookings assistant at an extra cost.
4. Prime Location: Our school is located in the heart of Cape Town, just a short walk from famous landmarks and attractions like Table Mountain, the V&A Waterfront, and the beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay.
5. Client Oriented: At Cape Studies English School, we are client-oriented, and we do not charge any deposit with your booking. We do not have any cancellation fees before your course starts – should your plans change after you have made a booking, we kindly ask you to send us a short email.
6. BEE Level 2 Certification: Cape Studies English School is the only language school in South Africa that is fully compliant with BEE (Black Economic Empowerment) Level 2 certification. We take pride in providing equal opportunities to all students and upskilling their English skills.
Book Your Course Today
At Cape Studies Language School, we are committed to providing you with a high-quality language learning experience that meets your needs and exceeds your expectations, offering you the best ESL experience in your life. With our experienced and qualified teachers, diverse student community, exciting social and cultural activities, prime location, and client-oriented approach, you can be sure that you will receive the best language education in Cape Town. Book your course today and discover why Cape Town is one of the world’s most exciting and rewarding destinations for language learning.